OCS edition of SIP handset firmware
Snom Technologies AG, the pioneer developer of SIP Phones, has released the OCS edition of the SIP Handset firmware. It claims to be an industry first for open-standard SIP phones. The snom OCS edition firmware enables the integration of all the company's IP phone models and the snom MeetingPoint VoIP Conference Phone with Microsoft Office Communication Server 2007 R2. It allows the user to:
- Click to dial direct from Microsoft Outlook;
- See the current status of your contacts (free, not logged on, busy);
- Announce incoming calls simultaneously on your PC and phone;
- Search for names or phone numbers on Microsoft Office Communication Server via LDAP;
- Place secure calls from your computer via Microsoft OCS or from your snom phone;
- Provides transparent failover from OCS to standard SIP gateways.
Snom OCS Edition combines the advantages of open SIP standard IP telephony and Microsoft’s OCS 2007 Unified Communications solution, enhancing everyday business communication.
The Sony Vision Exchange collaboration system is designed for education and corporate users.
The NEC SL2100 smart communications system is designed to simplify communications and boost...
The Optoma ZU510T entry-level laser projector enables good image quality for every professional...