Nominations open for LGITSA Awards
Nominations for the 2017 Local Government Information Technology (LGIT) South Australia Awards are now open.
The LGIT SA Awards have been introduced in an effort to promote and reward excellence in IT and information management (IM) across the local government sector in South Australia.
The 2017 Award Categories are:
- Infrastructure and Operational Excellence – Metro
- Infrastructure and Operational Excellence – Rural
- Information Management Excellence – Metro
- Information Management Excellence – Rural
- Digital Transformation Initiative – Metro
- Digital Transformation Initiative – Rural
- David and Goliath Initiative
- Edison Initiative
- IT/IM Team of the Year
Nominations close on 1 September 2017.
Queensland local councils are utilising big data and emerging digital technologies to improve...
Driving change in IT requires taking people along on the journey… but that's often...
Shared government portal now provides access to 1000+ transactions from 40 agencies, with more...