Don't miss the Women in Leadership roadshows
The roadshow will visit Brisbane (18 May), Sydney (22 May), Melbourne (24 May), Hobart (25 May), Perth (30 May), Darwin (31 May), Adelaide (6 June) and Canberra (14 June).
SPECIAL DISCOUNT OFFER: Register today for PSN’s 3rd Annual Women in Leadership Roadshow for just $95! This event is open to government employees ONLY.
The event will deliver practical sessions and transferable knowledge to transform your department or agency, showing you how to make a real, and lasting, difference in creating true workplace gender equality.
Those attending will include C-Suite executives, mid-level and frontline managers, directors and managers of human capital, and workplace diversity and inclusivity managers.
The event is a golden opportunity to:
- hear exclusive one-on-one discussions with some of Australia’s leading political women;
- gain insight into setting appropriate targets and reporting structures;
- learn how to develop strategies to develop pipelines of future leaders;
- examine how the public sector is prioritising gender equality across all three tiers of government; and
- discuss how to design successful parental leave and return to work programs.
Also available are two separately bookable workshops, held on the same days:
- Workshop A: You can’t lead if you can’t talk — How to overcome fear and develop the confidence to be an effective leader.
- Workshop B: Developing your career roadmap — Using best practice strategies to develop long-term career relevance in the public sector.
And don’t miss these other upcoming PSN events:
The City of Ipswich will no longer recycle yellow bin waste, but has launched one of...
Smart city implementation works best in cities that develop and adopt a tailored, winnable approach.
The ACT Government has unveiled a new plan designed to drive adoption of zero emission electric...