SCCANZ announces Smart Cities Week program
Following the recent announcement about the inaugural Smart Cities Week Australia, the Smart Cities Council of Australia and New Zealand (SCCANZ) has now released the preliminary program for the event.
Smart Cities Week Australia will showcase smart cities from New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, South Korea and other the ASEAN nations and, in addition, will feature speakers and guests from the US, UK and India.
The Smart Cities Week Australia experience will be woven around five platforms:
- The Boardroom — focused on dialogue about leadership, policy, and key national and regional smart cities issues
- The Lab — a space for learning, testing and networking
- The Institute — a space for training and education
- The Stage — showcasing, inspiring and sharing leading best practices
- The Agora — a platform for fast-paced presentations and interaction.
The event will also feature the Australian Smart Cities Awards reception night, where the winners in 10 smart cities categories will be announced.
Early-bird registrations are now open here.
Data usage has doubled since Port Pirie Regional Council launched its free public Wi-Fi 12 months...
Three NZ Government agencies have adopted TechnologyOne's Human Resources and Payroll (HRP)...
The NSW Government has signed three new collective bargaining procurement agreements with...