The Rose Electronics CrystalView Plus-USB extender will extend high-resolution video (up to 1600 x 1200 @ 60 Hz) and USB (Keyboard and Mouse) up to 300 m over a single Category 5, 5e, 6 or Level 7 (CATx) cable.
Special features include a Remote 4-Port USB hub, Bi-Directional Stereo Audio/ Serial support, DDC recognition and Integrated Skew Compensation for video clarity.
Other features include:
- High video resolution (dual-head video support on dual video model);
- USB 2.0 (for keyboard and mouse) (low/full speed only);
- Integral 4-port USB hub at remote station end;
- Local video output for local user (dual local video output on dual video model);
- Emulated VESA DDC;
- Status indicator LEDs on RJ45 ports;
- Local unit powered directly by PC;
- Rack-mountable (3 units across 1U);
- Surge-protected CATx interface;
- Bi-directional 16-bit stereo audio;
- Transparent Serial Port.
The D-Link DIR-X1560 Wi-Fi 6 router provides combined Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1500 Mbps and a...
Poly's Elara 60 Series mobile phone stations can give Android or iOS smartphones desk...
NetComm has expanded its Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) portfolio with the launch of the...