The MultiVOIP GSM SIP-to-Cellular gateway routes voice calls between IP-PBX based telephone systems and GSM networks.
By integrating a GSM connection into your existing network, you can realise substantial savings on mobile Fleet Plans, or where your carrier provides low-cost mobile calls to specific destinations.
As an added benefit, the MultiVOIP GSM can serve as a backup connection to remote VoIP sites in case of external Internet failure. By placing MultiVOIP GSM units at all facilities, you can direct your VoIP traffic over a cellular connection, avoiding the need to route traffic to the PSTN.
- 2 ports for communication over a SIP-to-cellular connection
- Full IP compatibility with existing routers and WAN infrastructure
- Supports SIP for sending voice over the Internet
- Voice compression to 5.3 Kbps, codec support includes G.723 & 729
- VAD and CNG support
- QoS via DiffServ or 802.1p
- Supports STUN for usage behind firewall
- Automatic internal load balancing among GSM modules
- Configuration and management via Windows or Browser
- Compatible major GSM carriers — Telstra, Optus, and Vodaphone
Maximise your existing data and voice network infrastructure investment.
Microsoft's Surface Hub 2 multitouch display screen collaboration device was designed for...
The NEC SL2100 smart communications system is designed to simplify communications and boost...
The Sony Vision Exchange collaboration system is designed for education and corporate users.