Eliminating alien crosstalk is the biggest challenge for 10 gigabit applications, according to AMP NETCONNECT, and shielded cabling eliminates alien crosstalk.
Now the company has made the shielded cabling option easier, with the SL Series AMP-TWIST Side Entry modular jack, the side entry jack, fully-compatible, 10Gig connector.
The AMP-TWIST jack, when combined with the Compact 600 4-pair PIMF cable, will provide an end to end 10GBase-T compliant system for next generation network cabling infrastructure.
SL Series AMP-TWIST Side Entry modular jack, with integrated cutting blades and simple two-piece construction, can be terminated in 60 seconds.
Additionally, SL Series AMP-TWIST Side Entry modular jacks are rugged, reusable and feature a slim profile for superior density.
Product features include:
- 10GBASE-T (IEEE 802.3an) on 100 m channels;
- Consistent and precise terminations;
- Fastest termination times in the industry;
- Patented shield clamp that simplifies shield connection;
- Fully integrated shield - no 'clamshell' shield necessary;
- Integrated strain relief;
- Permits wiring in T568A or T568B pin/pair assignments;
- Termination time less than 90 seconds;
- Patented shield clamp with integrated strain relief;
- Also available in standard rear entry;
- Available as DIN rail kit;
- Available with or without dust cover;
- Optional coloured dust covers available (black, white, violet, orange, blue, red, green, yellow).
The bizhub C450i and bizhub C650i A3 multifunction printers from Kinoca Minolta feature a...
Epson has launched the EB-W52, EB-FH52, EB-972, EB-982W and EB-992F business projectors,...
Epson's WorkForce ES-500WR scanner is designed to help small businesses and home users...