LinkedIn reveals its most viewed professionals
The 2017 LinkedIn Power Profiles list has now been released.
This list indicates the most viewed professionals across LinkedIn, across industries including CEOs and founders, government, HR, marketing and fashion.
These industry leaders are not only great at what they do, but have also invested time in nurturing their professional identity on LinkedIn.
“These Power Profiles have developed their brand on LinkedIn by sharing their diverse experiences and voicing their opinion on topics that matter,” said Matt Tindale, country manager, LinkedIn Australia and New Zealand.
“They are adding value to the community with their insights, helping our members get better at what they do and achieve their professional goals.”
The most viewed CEO and founders in Australia are:
- Janine Allis, Founder, Boost Juice
- Scott Farquhar, Co-founder & Co-CEO, Atlassian
- Naomi Simson, Co-founder, RedBalloon
- Melanie Perkins, Co-founder & CEO, Canva
- Andrew Penn, CEO, Telstra
- Matt Barrie, CEO, Freelancer.com
- Brian Hartzer, CEO, Westpac Group
- Luke Baylis, Co-founder & CEO Sumo Salad
- Ruslan Kogan, Founder & CEO, Kogan
The most viewed professionals in the public sector are:
- Malcolm Turnbull, Prime Minister of Australia
- James 'Hoody' Hood, Air Commodore Director General Defence Aviation Safety Authority, Royal Australian Air Force
- Christopher Pyne, Minister for Defence Industry, Leader of the House
- Lisa Dobrin, Manager Community Development at City of Belmont
- Bill Morrow, CEO at nbn
- Vivek Bhatia, CEO & Managing Director at icare NSW
- Andrew Barr, Chief Minister Australian Capital Territory
The complete list of LinkedIn Power Profiles in Australia is available here.
Melbourne will be home to Square's first engineering hub outside of North America.
The International Conference on Robotics and Automation has commenced in Brisbane.
Former IBM Australia managing director Andrew Stevens has been named Interim Chair of the...